cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Install Matchad Prime1.0 - The remote server returned and error: (403) Forbidden

JD_4477945
1-Newbie

Install Matchad Prime1.0 - The remote server returned and error: (403) Forbidden

*I thought this was a customer service ticket, thanks for any help the community can provide*

Attempting to install Matchad Prime1.0 on new computer after previous one stopped working. I currently am logging in under trial but it should be a full version (my understanding). I have entered the product code listed for this Open Ticket, and during the installation I provide my username and password for this PTC account. When I try to proceed the installation from this step I get the error 'The remote server returned and error: (403) Forbidden'. I'm just curious what this error code means, how to rectify, and if this is something we can fix with the product code I have been provided. This was also initially purchased and installed some time ago so I am curious if there is an issue with things being out of date. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1

Top Tags