cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Unable to loate Bill of materials table for EPM document master items in database of windchill table

Vignesh_AJ_77
3-Visitor

Unable to loate Bill of materials table for EPM document master items in database of windchill table

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.2 and Datecode with CPS 11.2.0.3

Unable to loate Bill of materials table for EPM document master items in database of windchill tables
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Vignesh_AJ_77 

I understand, so check the article I've provided, you will understand the connections.

then you can check the database tables .

You could see some similar names with the information provided in the article.

Especially following tables in the database EPMDocument table and also EPMDocumentMaster, EPMDocumentMemberLink tables are interesting.

PetrH

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Vignesh_AJ_77 

The BOM of EPM Document is in the detail page in the structure Tab.

btw use the support knowledge base search 

CS131357

HelesicPetr_0-1714628751526.png

PetrH

Hi @HelesicPetr ,

Thanks for the response. But I need to locate this BOM info in the database tables of windchill. Not in the UI. 

Hi @Vignesh_AJ_77 

I understand, so check the article I've provided, you will understand the connections.

then you can check the database tables .

You could see some similar names with the information provided in the article.

Especially following tables in the database EPMDocument table and also EPMDocumentMaster, EPMDocumentMemberLink tables are interesting.

PetrH

Thank you. I will refer to the article to check which tables are connected and can be used for this purpose. 

Hello @Vignesh_AJ_77,

It looks like you have some responses from a community member. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags